At Safari Dental, we’re proud to live up to our name by making every patient’s oral healthcare journey an exciting and satisfying one. Pediatric treatment, adult services, top-tier orthodontics – all of these options and many more are waiting for you here in our office. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about our physical address, our methods of contact, and our office hours. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information or to schedule a first appointment!
We’re here to serve you while keeping you safe!
Tooth decay is the single most common chronic childhood disease—5 times more common than asthma, 4 times more common than early-childhood obesity, and 20 times more common than diabetes. With this data in mind, our practice was founded on the belief that every child and family deserves access to high-end dental care in a safe and comfortable environment.
Following updated guidance on COVID-19 from the Governor and the Texas Dental Association, we are happy to announce we will be open to serve you on May 4th, 2020. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure we can continue to provide high quality care while keeping you safe:
- In order to protect our patients, doctors, and staff, all patients will be evaluated for fever, cough or flu-like symptoms. If you exhibit any of these symptoms, we will gladly reschedule your appointment and refer you to your medical health care provider.
- This includes a pre-appointment patient questionnaire as well as follow up survey and temperature screening on the day of your appointment.
- Building upon our current best in class sterilization protocols by going above and beyond OSHA and CDC guidelines with enhanced infection control procedures.
- Disinfecting all surfaces and patient rooms, reception areas, doorknobs, and restrooms after every patient.
- Adjustments to patient schedule and check in procedures to maintain social distancing.
- Mobile check in options and having patients wait in their vehicles during busy times to limit person-person contact.
What you can do to Stay Healthy and Stop the Spread of Germs!
The CDC publishes a number of best practices that are designed to prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases like COVID-19. Help us prevent the spread of germs at our office, in your Home, and throughout your Community by following CDC guidelines:
- Wash Your Hands: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Apply Hand Sanitizer: Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid Close Contact: Keep your distance from people that are sick.
- Use Cough Etiquette: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then dispose of the tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow -not your hands.
- Greet Without Hands: Avoid shaking hands and nod, wave, bow, or bump elbows.
Protect Your Face: Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Wear PPE gear when appropriate.
- Clean and Disinfect: Use proper cleaning supplies to disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Clean and disinfect regularly!
Thank you for choosing us as your trusted Health Care Provider! We continue to make patient safety a priority even when it’s difficult, inconvenient, or unpopular!